About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, July 19, 2014

A quiet week ....

Having had the flu this week, I have not been productive at all, have had 2 days off work, and haven't even felt like picking up a needle and thread.  Hopefully that will change this weekend!   If I could just get rid of this headache !!   However, all was brightened yesterday at work when a happy client bought in a beautiful bunch of flowers .... it made a Friday at work with a cold a little more bearable!!   She must have known about my orange addiction !! 


I'm trying to be sneaky here .... but there is a little bit of embroidery tucked away in these flowers !! 


With our "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat only 2 weeks away I have had lots of requests to share the projects we will be working on .... unfortunately I can't ... but here is a tiny glimpse of something ... using the gorgeous Mirabelle range of fabrics from Moda ....  what could this be ??


Search for a button this morning from this cute little sewing tin I recently bought at Hobbysew in Belconnen ... a must have .... and surprise surprise ... there were another two tins inside !!


Some boxes and packages all ready for the "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat !!    


And to brighten up this very cold and windy day on the South Coast ....  here is a cute little zebra .... Jed .....this photo was taken last week before I came down with the flu .... so I haven't even seen him this week .... but I look at this and smile .... hope you have a lovely weekend .... wherever you are and whatever you may be doing !!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Fiona: That adorable little Jed is so cute what a charmer.
    I hope your flu fly's away very soon.
    That tin is so sweet.
    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sneak peaks Fiona. Can't wait till the retreat in less than two weeks. Gorgeous photo of Jed.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!