About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, August 11, 2014

A day in Harlem





We had another amazing day wandering around Harlem and the surrounding area today .... Enjoyed an amazing lunch at a great jazz restaurant called Red Rooster ... For all you Australians, don't think anything like Red Rooster as we know it!!  It was fantastic!   We sat right below this incredible quilt which was in the wall so I knew this would be a good lunch ....


The food was great ....






We wandered around Harlem enjoying the atmosphere and taking in the beautiful tree lined streets .... 



And even though it seems like we are eating all the time ,  we aren't!   But we did enjoy an exceptional meal at Gramercy Tavern tonight .... A special dinner gift given to us by Ash, Tim and Jed xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!