About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, August 18, 2014

The City Quilter, New York







Fancy stumbling across The City Quilter on a Sunday afternoon stroll in New York !  What a fabulous find .... It even kept David and Sam amused for a while ! 





After a lovely brunch at the yummy Bluestone Cafe in Soho, we wandered up to Chelsea and found such a lovely shop .... 




These two were pretending to be really interested while I was looking around ....




I found Gail Pan's new book on the shelf ....




And found a few little bits and pieces to purchase .... 




Then enjoyed some Sunday afternoon roof top drinks ....



2 comments:

  1. Fancy that....finding a quilt shop! :) Lovely shop and nice that you could find a few bits and pieces to bring home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol love seeing the men pretend to be so interested in craft , do they groan out loud

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!