About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Not so lazy Sundays ....

It's a beautiful sunny Sunday here on the South Coast and I have been not so lazy today ....  I have just potted some little herb pots for my back deck and am tackling a little bit of creativity this afternoon .... which involves my favourite Derwent Artists pencils ....



I have sewn together another of these little canvas work decorations for a gift !



This little bundle looked like this half an hour ago and I am now cutting into them and playing with shapes !! 



Sewing tools in this little sewing bag from a Leanne Beasley design ....



And I'm loving my new purchase from yesterday .... a Living Locket .... purchased locally in Mogo ... a few of us recently gave our friend Shirley a gift of one of these for her special birthday and I decided I needed to have one for me ...  mine has a freshwater pearl and a cross hanging from the top and inside is a Tree of Life, faith, hope and love buttons, a tiny orange charm (just because I'm an orange girl), a rose charm  and a tiny little airplane (just because I like to travel) ....  Living Lockets are on Facebook here and they do a great mail order too  .... lots of lovely ideas and I can see some gorgeous Christmas gifts coming up ....



And a bunch of gorgeous Australian Wildflowers I picked up yesterday on my little shop .... wherever you are, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday !! 



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. Looking forward to seeing what you have been creating.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!