About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

San Francisco

Have had an exhausting day seeing the sights of San Francisco ....  Walked from Fishermans Wharf down to the Golden Gate Bridge then across the Bridge and around to Sausalito ... Very hot and sunny so we decided to have lunch in a lovely restaurant over the water and then get the ferry back to Fishermans Wharf ....


Beautiful flower baskets everywhere ....




We took a trolley car up to Lombard Street first and then walked down the crooked little street ...



Stunning fuchsias on the way down ...







After that long walk a beverage was in order ... Mango dacquiri and a Mohito ... Not both mine!!


Delicious lunch .... I can't believe we will be home next week and back to work !!!  Then maybe I can get back into some serious stitching and blog about stitching things!  This has been great though and we are enjoying the last week of our holiday and heading to Maui tomorrow .... 

2 comments:

  1. yet more great pics......your slide night when you get home will be a long one :) ....no need to have one these days when you can post pics instantly! Your lunch looks fantastic and I don't even like prawns! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Fiona. Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!