About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Stitching finally ....

Last day in paradise today but I managed the tiniest bit of stitching yesterday afternoon ....



Nothing too fancy or difficult but a little something which will become bigger .... And posting to the blog wouldn't have been as easy these holidays without this newly purchased iPad .... Much cheaper in New York than at home .... 



If you look carefully you can see the picture is of David and I on the Brooklyn Bridge! 


And another great purchase was a pair of Maui Jim sunglasses with readers inserted into them so I don't have to wear two pairs of glasses in the sun when I'm reading .... What a great invention !!! I was very excited when I saw these !!


So this is our last day on Maui and the end if a 5 week adventure ... We have loved every minute and look forward to going back to visit Sam and Nadia again in New York soon !!!!  Our dinner last night was pretty special too ....


3 comments:

  1. travel safe...........looks like you have had a wonderful holiday..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, love the date picture with your Husband, Mike and I have date pictures too, they are fun to lokk back at.
    Have fun in New York.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The canvas work looks like a tropical flower - how appropriate. Look forward to your return and hearing of your travels.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!