About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Finally ... back at Needlework

Well it's been over two weeks since I've felt well enough to blog !!    Back at Needlework today after being struck down with no voice last week followed by a bad throat and cough .... needless to say I'm completely over it !!    Lots of beautiful work to share with all the Needlework ladies last night and today .... so nice to be back amongst these creative souls ....  Helen  finished off her lovely book mark from an earlier class ....



Another Helen .... this time Helen has just returned from a wonderful holiday in the USA and bought these gorgeous little kits in Lancaster - Amish country ... a cute family complete with cat and dog ... all made out of felt ! 



Shirley W has been crocheting up a storm ... Japanese crochet that is .... lots of little animals to keep some grandchildren very happy !!



A couple of lovely versions of "Chelsea Bloom" quilt ... this one is Sheilas for a special granddaughter ....


And this is Shirleys .... great colours in both !


I bought along my little zippered purse to show the ladies !  (a Be Be Bold pattern) 


Betty has a lush lavender bush and bought in some beautiful flowers .... I now have a lovely pot of lavender on my desk at work ....



And Gwen has put together this gorgeous carry all bag using a variety of stitched pieces ... this is the front ....


the back ....



One side ....


And the other side .... I love the covered buttons and all the bright fantastic colours ... beautiful embroidery and it looks great Gwen !!    



6 comments:

  1. Happy to read that you are feeling better. Love the show and tell....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful needlework--you are so fortunate to have talented friends who share. Hope you are feeling better. Have you thought about making a wand from the lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better! Sounds awful. Lovely stitching from the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful stitcheries. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful projects, glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!