About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday Fun Day !!

Normally on a Wednesday morning I would be found stitching with all the ladies in my Needlework Group .... but as we are on "school holidays" at the moment, I found myself with a rare day at home!!!   And I was delighted to get a phone call from Ashleigh asking if I would mind looking after Jed for a couple of hours so she could help Tim with some work .... MIND !!!  (Is that a trick question for a new grandmother??)  Not at all .... he is such a delight and went off to sleep without any fuss for me which is great !!    Such a lovely morning playing with him and watching as he discovers new toys, sounds and touch ....



And then his mother came and collected him (shame) and I set about some stitching .... but the postman came and delivered .... a beautiful necklace from the gorgeous Christine Lethlean of Margie and Bert .... we met on the Needlework Cruise earlier this year and Christine is a very talented Textile Artist .... I just love her button necklace !!  


And I have seen a few beautiful versions of Helen Stubbings "Two French Kisses" bag and just knew I needed one for myself .... this pattern also arrived in the mail today ....


And I'm trying to work on some secret stitching this afternoon with some of my favourite Cottage Garden Threads   ....  this beautiful holder made especially for Cottage Garden Threads was a gift and I love it ....


Lots of beautiful variegated Cottage Garden Threads to choose from ....


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous boy! Great shopping too. I bought the zippered bag from Helen Stubbings recently at her class.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!