About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, November 10, 2014

Mill Rose Cottage - A Very Special Weekend .....

I have just had the nicest weekend away with a lovely group of ladies at the beautiful Mill Rose Cottage in Ballan, Victoria ... and it was very special ....  these photos will speak for themselves .... most of these ladies were on the Needlework Cruise which I taught on earlier this year .... 




Mill Rose Cottage is beautiful accommodation in Ballan and right next door is Mill Rose Cottage Patchwork shop and right next door to that is Mill Rose Cafe ....   I don't really need to explain any further how lovely it was !



Row upon row of beautiful fabrics ....



Beautiful wools ....



An amazing table for lessons or sit and sew days ....



Stunning class samples and lots more fabric ....



The most spectacular display of Liberty fabrics ....



Gorgeous fresh flowers from the garden everywhere ....



And yes that is me with a shopping bag ...



The Mill Rose Cottage accommodation .... which has five rooms of two and a huge table and lounges for stitching and chatting and eating ....



Judy, Annie, me, Christine, Sylvia and Gail after enjoying a delicious breakfast on Sunday at the Mill Rose cafe ....



Just beautiful .... well worth a visit if you are in the area (about 1 hour north of Melbourne) and what a shame it's back to work tomorrow !!



4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was hard to take... But you managed no doubt lol, great stitching with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos of a very special weekend. It is hard to head to work today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love Liberty Tana Lawn - I have quite a few in my stash!!

    Maryanne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!