About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 7, 2014

A little stitching .... and a celebration!

We have had a rare weekend at home trying to get organised for the coming weeks .... we had a rainy day on Saturday but the sun shone today which was lovely.... 4 loads of washing later .....    I have been doing a little bit of stitching ....  all these little hexies will become something shortly ,,,,, I'll share when its finished !!


In my hoop is another little stitchery ....


We were very excited to get a phone call from our youngest daughter on Friday afternoon to say that she and her gorgeous man had become engaged on Magnetic Island ....  he is home on leave from an overseas posting and goes back this week for another 2 months .... and then he'll finally be home and they will be happily organising a wedding for the end of next year ..... Here is Chelsea and Kye celebrating on Friday night with a lovely dinner on Magnetic Island ....


And here is a gorgeous photo of her which Kye sent yesterday saying he is the luckiest guy in the world ....   


So as they were so far away, we celebrated with lunch out yesterday with Ash, Tim and Jed ....  a bottle of champagne and lots of laughs .....



But someone came and photo bombed this photo of David and I ..... I wonder who that could be ??


I will get back into stitching mode and Christmas mode after the excitement has died down .... will that ever happen??  I hope all your Christmas organisation and planning is running smoothly .....

2 comments:

  1. what wonderful news...........congrats..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Chelsea and Kye - what a gorgeous family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!