About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Decorations

I am very blessed to be a part of the online Friends in Stitching Group and although I haven't met all the ladies in person, we have a gorgeous friendship through our love of stitching !!   We have a Christmas swap each year and today being the 20th of December is the first day to open our first gift!  These are the gifts I received .... but I'm only allowed to open one a day ....




And the first gift is a gorgeous Rosalie Quinlan stitchery to complete ... I will love stitching this !!   Thanks Roseanne (Razzy) who is my partner this year !!


And I'm enjoying sitting here reminiscing about the origin of some of the Christmas decorations on our tree ....  I received this gorgeous Anni Downs tree bauble today made by Sylvia ... it is so lovely !!




I love this Hawaiian glass bauble which we bought a couple of years ago in Hawaii !!


This is one of my all time favourites .... simple .... peace ....


Another cute little stitchery bag hanger .... I might even find a little something in here on Christmas morning ...


And for a family of surfers this surfing Santa was a had to have purchase in Hawaii also !! 
It hangs  on top of a Yellowstone Park glass bauble purchased earlier this year on our trip to the States !


We will be missing Sam and Nadia this Christmas as they are working in New York for a couple of years, but it was lovely to receive a big package from them the other day ... the presents are put away, but we were allowed to open the gorgeous card all the way from New York !!  We love it !!  It has pride of place beside our Christmas Angel ....


2 comments:

  1. lovely ornaments.............it's nice to have special reasons for getting them or from special special who have made them...............enjoy............Merry Christmas........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like what I have made for you for Christmas in the Secret Santa this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!