About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Mail and Stitching

Lots of secret stitching going on lately for various things .... I have received some lovely Christmas Decorations in our "Friends in Stitching" Christmas swap from Karol-Ann in the UK .... they are just lovely and will look beautiful on our tree when we find a really fragrant bushy Christmas tree in the next week or two .....


They came all beautifully packaged up with a note to open the small gift (decorations) first and put the larger gift under the tree for Christmas Day (thats the rule) ..... 


Here are my two packages being sent off to someone way across the ocean .... I hope she receives it soon !! 


We snuck away the other night for a mid week overnighter with our friends to the Depot Beach Cottages .... so beautiful .... we rode our bikes around the lake, enjoyed beautiful dinner and breakfast al fresco, and had a gorgeous walk over the hill to a special beach .... very nice .... and then it was back to work !! 


Just to prove I have been stitching .... I have finished off a little design by Rosalie Quinlan ....



1 comment:

  1. Sweet little decorations. Your parcels look too good to open, love the wrapping paper. A midweek escape is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!