About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas to all .... I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a happy and creative 2015 .... we had a lovely family day which started with a Skype session with Sam and Nadia in New York .....   here they are on the iPad (and it is a little chillier there than it is here today) !!



Elliott, me, Chelsea, Tim, Jed, David and Ash in front and Sam and Nadia on Skype ....



Outside waiting for Santa to come past on the fire truck .... for Jed's first Christmas !!



A champagne toast with my beautiful girls ...



A family photo .... with a photo go Sam and Nadia this time ....



Lunch was fantastic ... shared with my sister, her husband and two of their three children .... such a lovely family day .... a swim at the beach in the morning and a walk in the rain in the afternoon ... how can the weather be so different !!    Hope you had a great day wherever you are !!



I received some beautiful gifts in our Friends in Stitching swap ....  Razzy made for me and my last gifts are a wonderful surprise to open ... a lovely hanging for my sewing room and a table runner ... thank you so much Razzy for your beautiful stitching and gifts ! xx





I also received some beautiful gifts in Chookyblue's Secret Santa swap ....  gorgeous decorations and card ....


Lovely zippered bags, a hat for the sunshine, a pincushion and needle case ... thanks so much for the lovely gifts Karol-Ann !! xx


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic family photos so pleased you had a great day...the prezzies from, Raz are gorgeous TOTALLY loved mine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect day all round! Happy 2015 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a happy, relaxed Christmas. Great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you like your gift that i made for you. We all have received some amazing gift this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many beautiful gifts..............thanks for being part of the SSCS once again............

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!