About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 21, 2014

More Decorations and Gifts

My gift to open today from Razzy is this gorgeous little Christmas decoration ... to fill with anything you like .....


And a gorgeous gift from a special friend arrived on our doorstep the other day ..... such a beautifully healthy Christmas option ....


A few more decorations from the tree .... Santorini was a magical visit and this glass bauble is a wonderful reminder of days in the sun and delicious Greek food !!



This came from Montana in 2004 and has the names of all the children ....



Another cute stitched decoration ....


And another canvas work decoration stitched a little while ago ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!