About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Blogging Yearbook 2014

I was just talking to Sylvia on the phone and telling her I had ordered my Blog to Print book for 2014 and that it should be arriving any day now .... and the postman delivered a parcel to my door !! 



I chose an orange cover and a photo of David and I (with Jed photo bombing in the background) which was taken recently ....


It is lovely to sit in a quiet house with a nice coffee and browse through the year that has been ....


Beautiful family times with baby Jed .... stitching and creating memories .....


Fun stitching days with friends ... always seeking inspiration and creativity with needle and thread ..


The back cover has a photo of a decoration on the tree ....  I will add this book to my collection of blogging year books.  Since I started my blog in January 2009, I have, through Blog to Print, published my blog each year into a book which is full of lovely memories and which I use as a journal for my stitching and family life .... which amazingly crosses paths on many occasions !


And today on my day off work, I'm enjoying a quiet stitch on a little project for myself, when I really should be stitching together items for the coming Needlework year !!  

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that amazing that your book arrived! Looks wonderful! Hope mine comes soon. Lovely stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I just love verigated thread... Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful. I am attempting to do one this year! It's my 50th year, so thought it would be good to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love my blog book...........a great page you have open there................lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!