About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas Wishes Decoration

I have finished off the January project for the Stitch A Long .... while we are waiting on the arrival of the "Natures Journey" pattern, we were able to stitch one of Anni Downs free designs .... and here it is .... made up into a little cushion .... my first Christmas decoration for 2015 !!  I used one of the Cottage Garden variegated threads .....



I plan to make a decoration each month this year .... hopefully I will stick to that plan !! 

5 comments:

  1. Nice work.....I have it ready to stitch...does that count ?!? 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Fiona. What a great idea to make 1 decoration a month. Good luck with sticking to it. Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great Fiona...........congrats................

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!