About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Natures Journey and Flowers

I have now received my "Natures Journey" pattern and am all ready to start the Stitch A Long in February !!   I have great plans to finish lots of projects this year .... you can all hold me accountable for saying this so early in the year !!  


This is such a gorgeous quilt by Anni Downs of Hatched and Patched and the pattern is beautiful ...


I'm hoping my fabrics arrive soon so I can make a start .... February is not that far away !!! 


We have had so much rain here lately that everything is growing at such a rapid rate .... I noticed these on the way to the letterbox earlier today ....


And these .... just gorgeous and vibrant and full of beautiful colours .... I feel an embroidered flower coming on !! 


And I have finished off this stitchery today ... and am wondering now how to finish it off ... this is a cute design from Natalie Bird ....  I love a day off in the middle of the week !!


3 comments:

  1. Fiona: what a lovely post, that quilt looks so charming.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hatched and Patched pattern is gorgeous but I am NOT starting any more projects!! What fabrics are you planning to make it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Stitchery finish, it's beautiful.
    Lovely flowers you all round...it will be a while before we will see flowers around here...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!