About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 19, 2015

"Embroidery and Craft Cruise" 2016

I'm happy to announce that the brochure has been released online for the 2016 Needlework Tours "Embroidery and Craft Cruise" .... and I'm very fortunate to be tutoring on the Cruise !



You can check out the full brochure online here .... the Cruise departs on 20th March 2016 for 12 nights and there are some lovely classes to attend and some beautiful places to visit ....   The projects I will be teaching are this colourful Creative Canvas Work Biscornu and Scissor Fob .... lots of fun stitches to play with here ....





And this gorgeous Hummingbird Garden Garland .... you can almost smell the flowers ...


And for those wanting to explore Hardanger Embroidery .... this Elegant Hardanger Evening Bag ...



But there are lots of different classes to choose from, so have a look at the brochure and dream about spending 12 nights cruising the South Pacific, and stitching as you sail away .....  there is also a follow up cruise after the "Embroidery and Craft Cruise" which is called the "Patchwork, Quilting and Paper Craft Cruise" .... this Cruise departs on 1 April 2016 for 8 nights and also cruises the South Pacific .....  way too tempting .... I'm wondering whether I'd be allowed a leave pass to tutor on the first one and relax and enjoy the second one !!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!