About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Wendy Williams Workshop

Sylvia and I had a really enjoyable day today courtesy of Berry Patchwork Shop and we joined in a workshop with Wendy Williams (Flying Fish Kits) who works and tutors at Material Obsession in Sydney (amongst other places).    Lots of lovely ladies, playing with lots of lovely felt and creating all sorts of gorgeous bits and pieces .... here are some photos of our day .... lots of amazing inspiration here ....


We were all working on covering little bags or work bags, or some were making pincushions ....


Lots of pearl thread and different stitches ...


Bright colours and gorgeous quilts of Wendy's for samples to share ....


A cute little covered case out of Wendy's book which was released recently ...


Amazing cushions ....


A rainbow of colours of pearl thread ...


Gathering around Wendy in navy in the centre left of photo whilst she explained some of her techniques ...


Some of Wendy's beautiful quilts ...


An amazing pincushion .... for someone who loves to play with felt ....


And at the end of the day .... some progress from some of the ladies who chose to do birds ....


And some of the other pieces being worked on throughout the day ....


And my little bit of playing with felt for the day ... this will become more involved and eventually cover a little sewing bag ....


We had a great day ... special thanks to Liz from Berry Patchwork Shop for organising and of course to the delightful Wendy Williams for a really enjoyable workshop !! 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work by everyone - awesome designs by Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty colors. Lots of beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paisley design is very cute!!💙⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you getting to take a class with Wendy. I did one of her classes in Wellington, NZ in 2013 and I've been hooked ever since. I just made up my sewing kit case before Christmas. You can see it here if you're interested http://wendysquiltsandmore.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/my-sewing-kit-case.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous colors in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Fiona that all looks gorgeous. I bet it is addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello to the people of this forum< Am chizzy from Texas and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR UKO has done for me , it all started last year October when my fiance left me in Texas and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR UKO of ukospelltemple@yahoo.com saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold dr uko said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after three days my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of November my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world of his dr UKO goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via

    email ukospelltemple@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on ; +2347064650019

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!