About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Bridal Shower

Today was a special day for my "other" daughter .... another Ashleigh .... who is being married in two weeks to the man of her dreams ..... we all got together to celebrate with a pre wedding lunch on the waterfront .......  unfortunately some of the girls had left when we got around to taking a group photo ... but here are some who were left .... The bride to be is in the blush pink dress in the middle at the back ....


It is lovely to have Chelsea and Kye at home with us for a couple of weeks ... he has just returned from an overseas posting and they are organising their own wedding for December this year ... he just helped to carry in some flowers today and got caught by the camera .....


And here is myself, Ash and Chelsea before we left .... but Jed didn't really want his mum to leave ... so had to have more cuddles and get in the photo too ....


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely group shot, one for the family album I should think. Looks like a lovely sunny day as well....just perfect! :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love attending such functions, and pre wedding celebrations are my favourite among them. As there I dance a lot with my sweet friends. Hey look at Jed, he is so adorable. You have shared lovely group photo in your blog. I will also hire an experienced photographer for my pre wedding celebration at Chicago Wedding Venues.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!