About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 1 of the Artists Challenge

Yesterday I was tagged by the very talented Christine Elizabeth from The Margie and Bert Studio to take part in a 5 day artists challenge. The idea of the challenge is to post 3 pieces of (my) work per day for 5 days. With each post you acknowledge the person who nominated you and tag a new artist. You can use your own designs however if you are using someone else’s pattern or design, acknowledge and promote their work in the post.
I like to my work to cross many design spectrums and I love the variety of needlework, embroidery, and patchwork of any kind. I love time to create new and varied designs and enjoying sharing my passion with others.
These designs are my creations .... a Christmas Canvas Work piece with ribbons, a creative embroidery needle case and pincushion and a weighted thread keeper and pincushion .... more designs will follow tomorrow. 
I hope you enjoy a glimpse into my creative hobby. And I would like to now invite  Sylvia Frazer to join the challenge and share with us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!