About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day 3 Artists Challenge & Natures Journey

So it is day 3 of the Artists Challenge for me and today I have shared some of my favourite quilts I have made and an absolute favourite which was made for me .... the first is my Natalie Bird "Red Home" Quilt which I love ....



The second is Anni Downs "My Favourite Things" with a few little changes that I added ...



And the third was a gift to me on the birth of our first grandchild in February 2014 ..... so he is nearly 1  !!   These are some of my favourite things !!



And my "Natures Journey" block 1 has arrived from Hatched and Patched, the home of Anni Downs ...


I'm really looking forward to starting this .... but I just have one other project to finish off first !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!