About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 5 Artists Challenge

Day 5 of the Artists Challenge and the final day ... it has been fun seeing all the artists at work and play with their favourite mediums ... I decided to finish off with the three projects I will be teaching on the Needlework Cruise in 2016 ....   the first is my Canvas Work Biscornu and Scissor Fob ...



The second is my Embroidered Hummingbird Garden ....


And thirdly my Hardanger Evening Bag ....


Looking forward to cruising in the South Pacific for 12 days next March .... if you would like to join us, you can look at the Needlework Tours website here.  

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!