About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Embroidered Travel Needlecase

I have finally taken some photos of our first Needlework project for the year .... Needlework starts again on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning and I'm keen to get together with the ladies to see what they have been up to over the holidays !!    This Embroidered Travel Needlecase will fit a pack or two of needles and your stitching scissors .....


I have used a lovely paisley Liberty print for my lining and appliqué and used the colours in the fabrics for my embroidery ....


I also stitched a colourful scissor fob/pincushion to match ....  for those ladies who wish to make this project this week, you will need to bring along some homespun and your embroidery cottons and needles to stitch with .... See you on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning ..... there is lots to catch up on !! 



It has been a busy week this week at work, especially as we had Monday off for the Australia Day holiday !  On the weekend my family got together (minus my younger sister) to celebrate my brother's 60th birthday .... we had a lovely lunch by the beach in Sydney .... here we are about to enjoy an amazing dessert to celebrate .... me, Wendy, Mum, Robyn, Susan and my dad and Mark in front ....


We don't all get together very often but this is a great shot of my mum and dad with their only son ...


And mum and the girls .... we ate way too much lunch .... but had a great catch up and beautiful weather to enjoy the outdoors ....


3 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes and such beautiful color!
    Great family pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely project..........great shots with your family.............

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!