About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hardanger Pinwheel and Embroidery

I have just finished off another little hardanger piece .... a little pinwheel .... I have made a few little Hardanger pieces lately and will show them as soon as I sew them together !! 



It was nice to be back at Needlework last night with all the ladies ... catching up on their holiday stories and stitching .... Asta has finished this gorgeous little bag .... a design by Gail Pan ...


She has also finished off this cute little Anni Downs stitchery ... Asta is joining in the online Stitch A Long group in stitching Anni's new Natures Journey quilt .... and she is way ahead of me at the moment !! 


And Dzintra had finished off this great doorstop during the holidays ... another lovely Anni Downs design ! 


1 comment:

  1. Hello I'am Chris !
    this is not a "spam"
    The "directory" is 16 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    +++++++++++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!