About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Needlework Ladies

There were some lovely finishes to show at Needlework today ... the ladies have all been busy stitching up a storm throughout the holidays .... Jennifer has put together this quilt for herself using some of Rosalie Quinlan's designs and some of her own .... it really is gorgeous ....


There are lots of lovely verses ....


And great stitching and appliqué ...


And the back is pretty spectacular too !! 


Jenny G finished off her project from last weeks class and it looks great !


Audrey did also ....


Margaret does the most spectacular smocking and dressmaking for little girls ... this piece is just divine !


And Pauline has been playing with crochet and cross stitch to complete a runner ... lots of creativity in this bunch !!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona, I love Margaret's smocked dress. Does Margaret sell her beautiful creations? As always on your blog lots of lovely things to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all that quilt is so sweet.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. may I add, the detail, depth and beauty of your stitchings really has wow factor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. may I add, the detail, depth and beauty of your stitchings really has wow factor...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!