About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, March 16, 2015

Lake Crackenback ....

We have had a great weekend away with friends at Lake Crackenback ....  Cycling from Thredbo to Lake Crackenback on Saturday (a mountain bike trail of about 20km) and then a lakeside ride on Sunday !   This grassy knoll is where Kye and Chelsea are getting married in December !! 



The weather was great and the mountain streams are beautiful ....



We loved staying right beside the lake in their apartment .....



And just to prove I really did it !! 


Our lunch spot !

And today I'm having my first Monday off in the new regime .... Ash has gone to work and I'm babysitting this gorgeous boy ... Our grandson Jed ....  Having so much fun .... 


And I'm babysitting their new puppy too ....


She is a little bit cute too!!!   And no .... I don't have time to stitch today !!!! 

2 comments:

  1. A pretty place to bike. The baby is so cute. The puppy is to. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scenery. Thank you for sharing.
    Handsome boy you have there and the puppy look so playful. Hope you had a wonderful time with both.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!