About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, March 30, 2015

Stitching Projects

After the busy day we had on Saturday at Stitching in the Hills, it was nice to clean up a little bit in the sewing room yesterday afternoon and try to get some projects finished .... or nearly .....  I am stitching with the Stitch A Long group and we are working on Anni Downs "Natures Journey" .... here are my March blocks completed ....


And this morning I have posted off my Tilda swap with my online stitching group .... all wrapped in a lovely piece of Tilda fabric .... I hope she likes it !!!



4 comments:

  1. your blocks are lovely............progressing well..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks Fiona. Your Tilda swap looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: Your march blocks are lovely.

    Happy Easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda swap sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!