About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, April 23, 2015

A little bit of stitching ....

We flew home overnight from Perth, arriving in Sydney to sunshine and warmer weather than expected.  We have been watching the severe storms on the east coast of Australia and are thinking of all who have been affected.   I managed a little bit of stitching and finished off another of Rosalie Quinlans designs ....


I also bought some more Cottage Garden threads to add to my collection ....


And these are safely tucked away in my Gail Pan Cottage Garden Thread Holder which I love ....




It is always sad to say goodbye to our children who live far away isn't it?   But before we left we managed a swim here ....  Beautiful sunshine and warm water !!



And I helped Elliott make a cake for a friends birthday .... An avid Australian Rules football fan !  It was lots of fun !!! 


3 comments:

  1. What a lovely beach for a family outing! What great memories. :)
    Love your new threads - luscious colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your folder for your cottage garden threads. Aren't they fabulous threads. I gave jyst joined a country garden thread club through a shop here in NZ. Love your work and blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely stitchery......nice you got a swim in..........bit cool around now..........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!