About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jed and Projects

Today is my "Jed" day for this week (he's asleep at the moment) and I have a coffee and a little bit of time to blog after running around after an active 13 month old little boy for the day !!    He is such a treasure and so much fun .... snippets from our day together so far ....



I have managed a bit of stitching over the Easter weekend .... putting together some hexagons for the back of a little bag ....



I used some of this yarn dye collection I bought from Hobbysew at Belconnen .... and some of my own!



I finished off one of Rosalie Quinlan's stitcheries .... I think I have about 60 to go in this set ...  not a quick project but more a long term project ...



I did a little shopping at our last Stitching on the Lake day in Canberra with the Hobbysew ladies .... I felt the need to have a Temora Traveller of my own ... I always love to stitch Helen Stubbings gorgeous patterns ...



This came as a kit and I love the fabrics and the gorgeous zippers too ...



And just a few little bits of fabric found their way home with me too ...



Now that Roseanne has received her gifts in the Tilda swap .... these are what I sent to her .... Leanne Beasley designs made with Tilda fabrics, a cute button tin and some Tilda buttons .... (thanks Roseanne for the use of your photo from your blog) ...




And this cute card .... I had a whole pack of these and have nearly used them up ... if anyone knows where I can get some more, let me know please !! 





1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!