About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, April 27, 2015

Natures Journey

I am happy to have finished off my "Natures Journey" blocks for April ... with just a couple of days to spare ....


These blocks are lots of fun to stitch and put together .... 


I am using the appliqué method and blanket stitching them onto the backgrounds but did needle turn the pointed star ...  Bring on the May projects !!


After seeing this cute little pincushion on Chookyblue's blog, I decided I needed to add it to my collection .... so I ordered it from Shiralee Stitches and it has now arrived and is just begging to be started ....


But .... today is Monday and it is my day with Jed .... so not very much stitching will be completed here today .... but lots of fun will be had .... this is how he arrived at our house this morning ....  it was a chilly morning even though the sun was shining .... such a cute little zebra !! 


And this is yesterday as he walked Davey along the beach ....  such fun to be had with this little chap !


2 comments:

  1. your SAL blocks look great............yes I do love the pincushion........haven't made a start yet though........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such little cutie pies, so sweet, love the quilt blocks.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!