About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Stitching on the Lake this Saturday....

Sylvia and I are looking forward to our second "Stitching on the Lake" day in Canberra this Saturday 11th April 2015 ....  our projects are featured below .... you may choose to explore Hardanger embroidery, needle turn appliqué, canvas work, freehand embroidery, appliqué or a little bit of patchwork .... there is lots to choose from and we can guarantee a fun day with lots of lovely food and  gorgeous friends !!     








Further details of threads etc. can be found below on my post on 23 March if you require more details, or check out Sylvia's blog also.    With this chilly weather we are experiencing, it might be just the place to be on a cold Canberra Saturday .... inside stitching !!      We are grateful to have Lynne catering for us again and we are really looking forward to catching up with lots of friendly faces on Saturday !  See you there !! 

3 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!