About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, April 3, 2015

Tilda Swap Gifts

I have received my gifts from Leanne in the Tilda Swap with my online stitching group .... the brief was to make a gift using Tilda fabrics or a Tilda pattern ....  I have received a beautiful scented hanging filled with lavender, another lovely hanging (or giant pincushion) and some gorgeous Tilda ribbon .... topped off with a beautiful card .... feeling very spoilt today when I opened my gifts .... thank you so much Leanne .... you can check out Leanne's blog here !






I hope everyone has a relaxing and enjoyable Easter break ... I hope there is lots of family time for all and a little bit of stitching time too !!  Enjoy and celebrate the reason for Easter !

4 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful gifts Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Happy Blessed Easter: Love your gifts, beautiful.
    I love Tilda books and patterns, very creative lady that Tone.

    Happy Easter
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts from Leanne. A girl can never have enough Tilda! :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!