About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Christmas is coming .....

Shirley F has been very very busy stitching together little decorations for this coming Christmas ... can't believe how productive she has been with these !!


Lots of lovely felt decorations .... stockings and mittens ....


More felt stockings ....


And some red embroidered ones also .... just lovely Shirley .... and very organised for Christmas already !!


Margaret has finished off this very cute quilt for a special little person ....


The colours look great and her stitching and first go at machine quilting are wonderful !!


Shirley also made me a lovely pink flower brooch ... along the lines of the poppies which were stitched for Anzac Day ... this one is pink one for breast cancer awareness .... thank you Shirley for the lovely thought !  xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!