About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, May 24, 2015

"Natures Journey" May Blocks

I have now come back down to earth after our lovely relaxing holiday and have finished off my May blocks in my "Natures Journey" quilt which I am doing with the "Stitch A Long" group online.   


This is a great way to complete a quilt and it makes you very accountable for finishing off each month's required blocks .


I'm enjoying the simplicity of appliqué and blanket stitch for my quilt.


In amongst the pile of mail on our return was some very happy mail including the "Farm Girl Vintage" book which I have admired online, written by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet.


I would love this pile of quilts on the front inside cover of the book ...


And I would be quite happy to have a cupboard full of lovely bright quilts like these too !


It has been a glorious day here ... very nice to get out and about along the beaches with the dogs for walk ...


Just look at the colour of the water here ... we are very blessed to live where we do ...


Such a beautiful clear day .... but a little bit chilly this morning (especially after enjoying 35 degrees of sun and warmth every day in Thailand) ...


And yesterday was a little bit cooler when we took Jed for a walk along the beach ... here he is all rugged up ... and trying to throw tennis balls for the dogs to chase ... 


I hope your weekend has been relaxing and peaceful .... with a little bit of stitching time somewhere !! 

2 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!