About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sewing Room Fun !!

Ashleigh called around yesterday to get some help to put together a couple of baby change mats for  two friends having babies .... The help she needed was to keep the little fingers away from the sewing machine and iron .... so instead of getting in the way Jed played with the off cuts of fabric and made all the animal noises of the animals on the fabric .... Classic time waster !!!! 




Lots of lovely bright colours and designs in these two little quilts which will be off to the quilter to work her magic this week !! 







1 comment:

  1. Lovely choice of fabrics. Jed is adorable and am sure she had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!