About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Button swap gifts

I have been very blessed by the most gorgeous gift from Peg in our online stitching group swap ....  Our brief was to make a button swap ... Anything incorporating buttons .... Here is what Peg made for me ....



It is a gorgeous Anni Downs pattern which I ordered online recently to make for myself .... And now I don't have to .... And she has even incorporated orange into it !!!! 



The buttons and flowers on each end are just lovely ...



And it looks great on my dining table ...



And she also made a beautiful project bag complete with a huge button !!!  



Beautiful gifts ... Thank you so much Peg !! 

3 comments:

  1. Peg has done a great job. Beautiful and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fiona so pleased you like my little goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!