About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 8, 2015

Long Weekend

It has been lovely to enjoy a 3 day weekend .... Queens Birthday weekend here in NSW ... So I have done a little stitching, a little tidying up, a trip to the markets, lots of lovely walks and a trip to Braidwood to meet Bruce and Sylvia for lunch .... Beautiful flowers and candles from our local markets .... 



We had a lovely early morning walk with a spectacular sunrise ... 



Then another walk along lots of beaches today and saw lots of marine life .... Manta ray .... And just look at the colour of the water !! 



Then along the next beach there was a cute baby seal playing in the waves ....



I have finished off my June blocks for my Natures Journey quilt with the Stitch A Long group !! 



And a weekend would not be complete without a cuddle or two from Jed .... Who had just woken up !! 



I hope you have had a wonderful weekend too !! 

5 comments:

  1. wow the Mantaray.......water so clear...........
    NJ blocks look great............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, pretty pictures and lovely stitching and aren't little ones so cuddly when they just wake up. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the such pretty photos, the flowers so pretty and the wonders of the sea. Jed is so adorable. Your blocks are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent pictures and a beautiful Jed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The button piece is really pretty. It makes you smile. Jed is just a beautiful baby. Really pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!