About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair

I'm a little bit excited about sneaking away from the office for 3 days this week to help out my friend Jane at the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair at Glebe Island.   Jane runs BeBe Bold, for the lovers of everything Japanese, and I would love you to come and say hi if you are at the Fair !!   We will be at Stand F01 .... Hope to see you there !! 







I'm looking forward to catching up with lots of ladies and maybe doing a little shopping !! 



Another beautiful beach walk this morning .....



My daughter Ash and her gorgeous Jed having a bike ride yesterday afternoon ! 



And a little finish off last night .... One of Rosalie Quinlans United Stitches worked with Cottage Garden Threads .... I have been stitching other things which are a secret at the moment !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time in Sydney at the show. Don't buy too much!!!! Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!