About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 15, 2015

Sydney Craft & Quilt Fair

I'm heading off tomorrow afternoon to Sydney for the Craft and Quilt Fair and am looking forward to spending a few days helping out my friend Jane of BeBe Bold ....



Do come and visit us and say hello if you are wandering around the Craft and Quilt Fair !   I can now show you the gift I made in the button swap for Sarah (who is a lover of all things green) ... I enjoyed stitching this gorgeous Gail Pan design and incorporating Sarah's name onto the bottom right hand corner, finished off with Tilda fabrics and Tilda buttons ... Sarah has received her gift and is very happy with it !


Some of the Needlework ladies have been very productive lately ... Norma made this very cute wonky donkey quilt for a special little person ....


There are lots of grandmas in our Needlwork Group, and Margot has been knitting up a storm including this lovely little cardigan for another special little one ...


We all loved Gloria's Embroidered Village Bag which she bought to show us last week ....


Lots of lovely work has gone into this beautiful bag ...


Tracy has embroidered and made this great table runner ....


Kereen is crocheting up a colourful blanket ....


Kay has been finishing off lots of little projects .... well done !!


And I am enjoying stitching a few of Rosalie Quinlan's "United Stitches" pieces when I have the time !


I will be back with photos to share from the Craft Fair later in the week !! 

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Sydney. We are at the airport ready to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time in Sydney. We are at the airport ready to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: I hope your event is loads of fun.
    Lovely post, so many things to see.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!