About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, June 27, 2015

This Week

This week has just flown and here we are nearly at the end of June .... half way through the year !!  Where did that 6 months go ???   It was nice to be back at Needlework after being away in Sydney last week at the Craft Fair .... this was the canvas work biscornu we worked on this week .... this is my design which I will be teaching on the Needlework Cruise around the Pacific Islands in March next year .... this is the front ....


This is the back ....


Jenny G has crotcheted a beautiful lap rug for a special friend ... such a lovely fresh "green apple" kind of a rug !


Helen had finished off her glasses case in yummy colours ... these were the colours we used on our Retreat projects last year ....


Pauline knitted up a couple of tiny furry friends ... this very cute little meerkat is sitting on a pretty little crocheted rug ...


Helen was having a lesson in quilting a project she purchased while on holiday in the USA last year !


And Gloria bought along her hardanger masterpiece .... such beautiful work .... lots of creativity and innovative ideas amongst our Needlework ladies ....


I hope you all have a lovely weekend ... we are babysitting Jed and his puppy this weekend while his mum and dad have gone to Sydney for a wedding .... we survived last night ... and had a bit of an early start this morning .... but all is good .... and lots of fun !!




1 comment:

  1. What wonderful needle work and crafts.. love those quilts at the Sydney show and oh how I would love to live nearer so I could join you on your cruise to make that canvas work biscornu, but I live in UK! I have visited Australia twice all around the east coast and SA and loved it all. But if I had to chose between Sydney and Melbourne I think Melbourne would win.. loved it there.
    Blessings Chris
    I have become your 388th follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!