About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Cottage Garden Thread swap gift

I received a beautiful gift from Sarah in the Cottage Garden Thread Swap with my online stitching group!   




She stitched this beautiful design at each end of a Christmas table runner .... I'm going to be sew sew ready for this Christmas !! 




Another thread to stitch with and a tiny fabric pack also ..... And this great reminder for us all .....




I'm trying to fit everything into the next few days before we leave for three weeks holiday ..... It's not really happening !!!!   I figure I will get to relax and stitch on the plane !!!! 

1 comment:

  1. a lovely swap present received.............enjoy your holiday.............

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!