About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New York

Still here in New York and having an active time ..... We have walked for so many miles my Fitbit is in overdrive ... Cycled Central Park, walked the Brooklyn Bridge and wandered so many streets .... This is good of course as it walks off the wonderful food and drink being consumed .....













Such a beautiful morning walk across Brooklyn Bridge and to look back through the greenery is amazing ...



Caught the ferry back up to mid town  .....



To the top of the Empire State Building ....



And wandered into The City Quilter with my very patient husband .....



And enjoyed more celebration drinks at the Top of the Rockefeller Centre ! 






4 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving my trip to New York.....love all the pics.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving my trip to New York.....love all the pics.............

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Chooky, love seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love New York...love the pics...talk about living vicariously!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!