About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, August 24, 2015

Philadelphia

We have enjoyed the last couple of days in Philadelphia with Sam and Nadia .... A weekend escape for them from New York and a visit to a new city for us!  We had a great time and really enjoyed Cuban and Spanish dinners !!  Steeped in history, it was great to see the sights of this beautiful city ....



We did visit the oldest pub ....



The Liberty Bell ....




Of course the Rocky statue and ran up the stairs .....



Loved the wall art on the streets ....




Found a lovely needlework shop .... 


And found these amazing leaves in a garden which look like they have been hand quilted!!  What are they??






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!