About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Finished August Natures Journey Block

There has to be some benefits to being at home in quarantine for another 2 days  .... I have finished my August "Natures Journey" block finally .... those 46 little squares took forever to sew on !!! 


Finally went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I had a serious virus and needed to stay quarantined at home for another couple of days ....  so that means that although feeling pretty ordinary, I have been playing in my sewing room a little bit ... it also means that I don't get to go anywhere near Jed  ....so we had to have a FaceTime fix this morning ....


2 comments:

  1. Natures Journey is lookin lovely, aww cute Jed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona,I hope you are feeling better soon and ,wow your little man is going up so fast,what a cutie he is xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!