About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, September 25, 2015

Natures Journey is finished !!

Finally I have pieced together the top of my "Natures Journey" quilt ... this was such fun to make and I'm a bit sad to come to the end of the quilt .... but there are so many other things to get onto !!!  I always tend to change patterns and this was no different .... I put 5" squares around the outside of my finished centre ... 


Then the appliqué borders were stitched together and sewn on ...


The the little 2" colourful border around the outside ....


And finally the blue background fabrics around the outside ... varying lengths ... to finish it off !


This has been good therapy whilst I've been sick at home ... my eyes won't let me do fine embroidery at the moment so the only other option was to put together this quilt by machine !  

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely. Beautiful, soft colours for Spring. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!