About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 21, 2015

Natures Journey Quilt

My "Natures Journey" quilt has taken a bit of a back seat lately due to three and a half weeks overseas and preparation for our Stitching in the Hills Retreat .... but I am back on track now .... here is the July centre all finished ....


I have cut all the borders to go around the outside of this block and then have to sew on lots of little 2" squares before piecing together the quilt .... I may not make the deadline of the end of September but just need a little sewing machine time to fit into my week .... not very easy when you are battling a flu with ear ache and no voice!   Hopefully the next few days will see an improvement and I can go back to work and have a little bit of night time sewing therapy ! 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon.......more for the sewing than getting back to work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!