About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, September 18, 2015

Needlework Inspiration

There were some lovely projects on display at Needlework this week ... lots of wonderful show and tell .... Audrey has knitted this very cute "Wollybag" for a special little someone ....


Love the colours in this folded star pincushion which Jenny has made for Noeline ...


Pauline had finished off her Tote Bag from the Stitching in the Hills Retreat last weekend .... well done Pauline ....


Some of the ladies are working on Carolyn Pearce's "Embroidered Village Bag" and here is their progress ... they will look beautiful when done ....




Helen bought in her quilt which she had made after last years Retreat .... beautiful Moda Mirabelle fabrics here ....


And Sue had finished off her Garden Tote Bag from the Retreat and made it into a bag with shoulder straps which is a great idea too !


I am still working away on my "Natures Journey" block of the month and will try and post some photos soon !!  

1 comment:

  1. So lovely to see 2 of the retreat bags completed. Well done, Pauline and Sue. Great to see Helen's gorgeous quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!