About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas Stitching on the Lake

This Saturday 31 October and next Saturday 7 November, Sylvia and I will be holding our "Christmas Stitching on the Lake" days in Canberra.  We are looking forward to sharing fun days of creativity with all who are attending!  The projects we will be working on are shown below - 


This fun Christmas Stitching Pouch can be made up with your favourite fabrics and matching DMC threads ... I have used 347 red and 3012 green ... its so simple to stitch using just two colours if you wish !



"And Sew Happy Christmas" is a cross stitch hanging decoration, stitched on 16# aida and  again I have used DMC stranded cottons 347 and 3012 for this project.





Front and back of this cute Christmas Harlequin decoration worked on 18# mono canvas ... again some of my favourite Christmas colours - 347 red, 3012 green and cream 712 are used.



Sylvia's gorgeous Christmas cushion uses beautiful colours and fabrics !




These star decorations will be great fun to make !



And a very cute Santa red work bag also !    Have a look at Sylvia's blog here for the colours she has used ....  looking forward to seeing you on Saturday !!

1 comment:

  1. Fiona: Beautiful choices, have fun.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!