About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, October 12, 2015

Needlework Ladies

I have been busy stitching up a storm for the "Stitching on the Lake" days in Canberra on the 31st October and 7th November ....  if you want to come and join us there are still some spots available ... just email me!    So .... although I don't have stitching to share with you (because its a secret at the moment) I can share some of the lovely work my Needlework ladies have completed this past week ...


This is Gwen's version of the cushion from the "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat ....


And Shirley gifted her kit for the cushion to Joyce and Joyce has already made it up into this beautiful version too ....


Chris has made a very cute little cot quilt for a little someone special ....


I love the appliqué bears ....


Shirley F decided to make her felt appliqué bag into a sewing pouch and she put it onto blue felt which looks great also !


Joanne has stitched together this gorgeous table runner using a variety of stitcheries and hexagon shapes ....


And there is lots of progress on the Embroidered Garden Bags which some of the ladies are putting together ....


They all look very different and will be beautiful when finished !


And of course its Monday again .... so for me that's a Jed day ..... and we are having fun (but he is asleep now which is why I can do some work on the computer!)  Here he is surfing on the weekend on his dad's surfboard ..... so cute !


And playing with his toys this morning ....


And it is now less than 8 weeks until Chelsea and Kye get married .... so there is much excitement in our house at present as we are in organisational mode for that ....


And to top of their year .... they moved into their newly built house in Sydney on the weekend ... celebrated with take away pizza (and no furniture) and are now very happily unpacking and finding a home for everything !! 


1 comment:

  1. Fiona: Congratulations to Chelsea and Kye on the move into their new home, it is so exciting to get settled into a new home.
    Jed is getting so big and so adorable, love this picture of him.
    The Garden bags are beautiful as are the other stitched items.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!